Here's the second shade chosen for Color of the Year, "Serenity." It'll be interesting to see this color incorporated into just about every mainstream brand's releases in 2016, because it's a difficult color to do well. Pastels in general can be tricky, and shades of this kind of periwinkle blue...
Not one but two shades were selected as "Color of the Year" by Pantone for 2016. Their decision of choosing two hues, a pastel blue and pink, commonly associated as gender-specific colors, was explained as, "In many parts of the world we are experiencing a gender blur as it relates to fashion, which...
'Tis the season for pastels, and you don't have to go far for a pretty lavender these days. Check out five of my current favorites:
- OCC Datura -- an iridescent lavender
- ColourPop Eye Candy -- a pinky-lavender with pearl
- Inglot #346 -- a matte lavender
- MAC Beautiful Iris -- a shimmering, cool-toned lavender
The world could always use more cool-toned taupe eyeshadows (that are permanent!), and here are five of my current favorites:
- Make Up For Ever S556 Taupe Gray -- a shimmery taupe
- Dior Aventure -- a gray-taupe with a frosted finish
- Giorgio Armani Shadow -- a cool-toned, purple taupe
- ColourPop Meow -- a...
What are your favorite budget-friendly brown eyeshadows? I'd love to hear about your personal favorites and recommendations. Here are five of mine:
- Makeup Geek Barcelona Beach -- a medium brown with a semi-matte finish
- Maybelline Downtown Brown -- a shimmery bronze
- Inglot #422 -- a shimmery, deep brown